Bonofa is it a scam or is it serious?
This is the MLM company which means more talk lately. What is rather normal. Yet you will see that all is not so rosy
- 0.1 Description
- 0.2 How to make l´argent?
- 0.4 Why I think that Bonopha / Kyoob7 is a scam in my opinion?
- 0.4.1 The character compulsory and systematic recruitment
- 0.4.2 Compulsory recruitment, rampant pyramid
- 0.4.3 Problems asdministratifs
- 0.4.4 and the top, the payment system, horrible
- 0.4.5 dubious countries
- 0.4.6 that references bonofa? Not a serious website or newspaper
- 0.4.7 Too ambitious, too big competitors
- 0.4.8 Cube 7 is seems frankly no
- 0.4.9 Sites that say it is a scam:
- 0.5 Conclusion
- 0.6 What you may actually
- 0.7 Reminder of caution l´AMF published March 12, 2014
- 1 Look at the difference with the good sites of my investment as item: credit.fr, bolden, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup, finsquare
BONOFA is a German company founded in 2011 which is headquartered at the Liechtenstein.
Just installed in the MLM world, she won the prize of the best start-up 2012-2013 in the category of the most growth (issued by who?).
She opened the West Indies opened June 16, 2014 and the France August 23, 2014. At present, BONOFA is located in more than 180 countries, and this is just the beginning of the adventure.
Computer engineer Martin Böhm, accompanied its 2 multi-billionaire investor Detlef Tilgenkamp and Thomas Kulla, they have the vision to bring together three largest sources of revenue in the world (partnership Marketing, social networks and Exchange) in the same business named BONOFA.
The company specializes in software tend to high value-added design, besides its flagship "Cube7" is the first network social-platform integrating the 4 pillars of the internet economy: Communication, game online, entertainment and Shopping.
The BONOFA strategy is simple and can be broken down into 3 phases: gather 500 000 partners (partnership marketing) to open the Cube7 (social network) to the general public, to generate 15 billion euros in order to share 40% with its partners in 2017 (entered into stock exchange). This is the importance of BONOFA compared to other companies, because this entry on the stock exchange will be profitable for each partner, who will be paying a dividend each year such a beneficial shareholder! (I note an inconsistency, be they are partners and the stock exchange does not count either they are shareholder and it has).
BONOFA is therefore a unique and revolutionary concept that will take anyone to real financial freedom, if he makes the decision to take this great opportunity.
Commission's plan is based on 7 bonus, plus a bonus of clicks/sharing every day in the back office for those wishing only to invest in the ComPoints (shares traded in 2017)
And so? You ask.
Because the company offers innovative products in this modern age where, as the Bonofa itself said, people no longer live in the real world, but online.
The path to both the l.o.d. may seems to be strewn with roses for those and those who decide to go into business with the Bonofa company.
Only, many will quickly realize, once the euphoria of novelty past, that everything is finally not also nice that they have to believe it.
Discover why, in this article.
How to make l´argent?
For distributors, giving the opportunity to invest and to develop via the largest market in the world – the internet-yet little exploited seems t – it lol.
Bonofa offers 3 main products:
- Transmit7: to send or receive large (up to 10 GB) files at the speed of lightning. (A kind of Dropbox?)
- Whiteboard7: which puts at your disposal the necessary tools to organize your business meetings (present drawings, sketches…)
- And the famous Cube7: which is the company's flagship product. It is a social media platform that brings together the future of the internet on a single Web site.
It is, inter alia, a sort of Facebook, but the really interesting difference that you can make money by inviting your friends.
So… the company pays you (in the form of vouchers) to do what you do already every day via Facebook (invite people you do not know.
To start and earn money with Bonofa, it is not very complicated.
The entry fee costs 29.90 euros. Then, you spend each month 35 euros for the right to touch your commissions and have access to your Back-office.
Finally all these expenses, you can choose from 3 packs:
- Premium €299: software bundle + coupon for 300 euros to spend on the platform
- Exclusive € 949: the entire contents of the premium pack + €1000 coupon
- VIP € 2500: all content pack Exclusive + 1% revenue share World + placement of members registered freely beneath you by Bonofa
The marketing plan is limited to 12 (7) according to sources generations in depth. Bonofa redistributes at the first level of 20 to 34% and then 5-1 per cent for the following levels.
The compensation plan is quite complex, I urge you to dig on your side in order to discover some additional bonus.
Qu´ is Bonofa / Cube7 according to them?
- Bonofa is a company based in Germany.
- c´ is your best solution for to start a business and get rich
- c´est a company offering the best opportunities to make large sums of money and this better than all other conventional business models.
- C´ is a business where you pay and you become a partner (a franchise in precise terms)
- Cube7 is a social network / shopping site online where meet you friends, recommend the goods to buy… and have fun
- There are 3 types of subscriptions: Normal, Premium and VIP
- Cube7 combines several products: Communication (currently launched as a beta version), entertainment and games (currently in progress of development)
- You pay a certain amount and you must invite friends / family to pay the same amount in order to reconcile your money
- More you invite people to join and pay, plus you get money.
- Bonofa / Cube7 is not a pyramid scheme because they sell products
- You're stupid if you don't join them.
Why I think that Bonopha / Kyoob7 is a scam in my opinion?
The character compulsory and systematic recruitment
in my article on the MLM it says: generally, act very strictly framed the "bonuses" system, which must remain 'exceptional '. If the uniqueness becomes routine, it is potentially illegal, because non-contractual.
- Another pyramid scheme, it is a reformulated version of GMI (Gold Mine int.) Integrated with online shops to fashion, social networks with more games and applications; for info folder GMI has marked as scam public by several Governments including America.
- These people know they are scammers and obviously try to hide, they have polluted Google and Bing to falsify the results.
- Compared to GMI, all surveys to transfers are calculated in points, they replaced electronic money of GMI by items that have no values. They can thus easily check the point value indicating qu´il is zero they can erase their debts as if by magic.
- They preach economic independence as Bonopha / Kyoob7. In fact, all what they want is rip you off. The products are a masquerade to conceal a mandatory sponsorship, so pyramid system.
Compulsory recruitment, rampant pyramid
Then first to enter on the site it is necessary to pay €30, yes €30 just to unlock its customer area and thats it. Then need to buy a pack, there are six, of € 100 to 2500, your sponsor course encouraging you to buy one in 2500 because only the to become VIP in order to (maybe) hope to win a share of market for the entry on the stock exchange. The truth, you will learn after, it of VIP status is only a deception and that only the points count, all say that the top of the pyramid is already established since long and any new registrant has definitely more no chance.
What are you not said, is that even after you have purchased your pack to €2,500, should continue to pay €30 per month for its client space and software are worthless but also, and above all, don't bring nothing. The only way to earn money is to desperately recruit in order to repay your initial investment, which will have to do the same at their turn once they will realize that they are made to pluck. All this in record time, because if after three months you have not enough staff, you are completely deleted from the site (but not your subscription)!
In my opinion this resembles a creeping pyramid, c´est to say the members recruited relatives but n´arrivent more quickly, they give up and a place for a new vendor is available.
What annoys me the most is their American rhetoric… They flatter the egos, offer a personal challenge, a concrete horizon… kick the person who swims in the Sauerkraut for years finally sees a target, he said go it am daring, I start, and finally it is having.
But the worst is that it cannot say "have" because the dude is free and aware of his actions, it is not the scam too far away, just a system impossible to sustain, because once you have made the round of contacts and only 2 people responded, you have more alternative and you find yourself forced to surrender while there you half of your subscription to repay. D´OU the creeping pyramid.
The principle is the same except that the rampant pyramid is much slower and takes better in time (understand qu´elle s´ecroule slower).
You are a shareholder without signing any document, without official and legal evidence.
and the top, the payment system, horrible
- When you come on the site you must pay 30 euros (29, 90euros)
- Then… PREPARE A HEAT YOUR CREDIT CARD… You will pay 35 EUROS per month (your BAIO)
- We continue? .. .CA HEATER ALWAYS ON THE SIDE OF THE CREDIT CARD… You will pay a PACK (of 100euros at 2500 euros) containing what the company called: "of the software.
- These software you paid are not downloadable.
- TO USE EACH SOFTWARE SAID… GET OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD AGAIN… PAY PAY PAY… OR 90 EUROS IN ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION USES…
- A large part of the so-called 'Software' are in BETA version. THEREFORE NOT OPERATIONAL.
- THE laws French and European do are not complied with in terms of consumer purchases.
Bonofa is based in Germany, but pyramid schemes are not allowed. They are looking for countries such as the Lebanon to relocate.
that references bonofa? Not a serious website or newspaper
Not a single serious site.
If you try to type on Google "Bonofa Cube7" "scam" or "opinion" as a combination of key words, all the results you get are written by Bonofa supporters with high rankings.
All results on Google have that aren't interested start to the 5th page.
It there no newspapers such as Le Monde or le Figaro
Too ambitious, too big competitors
This is a total scam or even a Ponzi. A sale of software with promise of going public by 2017 with a social network that dethrone Facebook. Yes nothing that it. The plan is too ambitious.
Facebook is better for free
Cube 7 is seems frankly no
As for the network social Cube7, do even not talk, this site is a huge joke, an apprentice coder would do much better.
Sites that say it is a scam:
This system benefits only the founders of network marketing systems, because they have products and thousands of distributors downstream and those at the bottom will struggle to create their own offspring.
The trick actually well as scam because it is a product behind, however the business for l´instant is based on a subscription to the site which allows sponsor to find shareholders. Turn quickly in the round.
The worst c´est as if they really engage designers they can at the end out a real product and no longer by the Ponzis!
The leaders are in detention, when I tell you that this always ends badly. MAJ 2016-05-22
Alpha pool vesprach doubled the amount of redemption of life insurance through lucrative real estate transactions in six years.
As for the BONOFA licenses sold, Entertain, games, and Cube7, they make the millionaire owner. They have no value.
After months of investigation (3mos), economic inspectors from the headquarters of the State police and the Attorney gave a preliminary assessment of the great raid with focus on the Saar and Saxe.Le Office of the Prosecutor is currently investigating twelve accused, among them two lawyers of the Saarland.
Two counts: illegal trade and large-scale organized fraud. Editor's note I do not know how much it will seek in fine + jail in Germany, but this should be salted.
The leader of 63 years Detlef TILGENKAMP of Saarbrücken and Thomas KULLA of Riegelsberger. (54ans), are the leaders of the gang. Wallerfangen governing old 60 years States have been used by them as a man of straw (a guy who presents, but that does nothing).
Alphapool to 873 cases, assurance of staffing, contracts savings and investment accounts with a total of more than ten million euros purchased by individuals of the Germany and acknowledged that cash values (alhapool purchased insurance). The two lawyers of the Saarland have been transformed for the settlement with insurance. Customers were lured by high yield investments. For example, a payment of 30 per cent of the commuted value was promised and, in eight years, the doubling of the installation. The money has apparently pumped to a private network business and probably also used to finance luxurious lifestyles of any two managers of companies t. and k…
In the second case bonofa, there are traces to the Liechtenstein. Here, apparently the company used various sales channels in a pyramid scheme. It was confirmed that computer software is worthless. 60,000 participants of the world have been affected.
A few leaders, sponsors or people who support the scam or promote:
Registry Domain ID: 1846640473_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-02 – 09 T 07: 04:07.00Z
Creation Date: 2014-02 – 14 T 17: 50:00.00Z
Registrar Registration expiry Date: 2017-02 – 14 T 17: 50:09.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, Inc..
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: CHRISTOPHE GARNIER
Registrant Street: 1 TER RUE BERTRAND du GUESCLIN
Registrant City: VANNES
Registrant State / Province: Brittany
Registrant Postal Code: 56000
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: + 33.650424228
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: CHRISTOPHE GARNIER
Admin Street: 1 TER RUE BERTRAND du GUESCLIN
Admin City: VANNES
Admin State / Province: Brittany
Admin Postal Code: 56000
Admin Country: FR
Admin Phone: + 33.650424228
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin Fax Ext:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: CHRISTOPHE GARNIER
Tech Street: 1 TER RUE BERTRAND du GUESCLIN
Tech City: VANNES
Tech State / Province: Brittany
Tech Postal Code: 56000
Tech Country: FR
Tech Phone: + 33.650424228
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech Fax Ext.:
Name Server: DNS107. OVH.NET
Name Server: NS107. OVH.NET
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: + 1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Look at the difference with the good sites of my investment as item: credit.fr, bolden, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup, finsquare
What you may actually
In addition to losing your money there are much larger risks.
The attempt to gain money from abnormal and easy way, in particular leaving manipulate (social engineering), eventually lead to getting you ripped off (419 fraud…), does not make you a victim but an accomplice.
No person shall avail itself of his own depravity.
In a very good video documentary of the 05.02.2013 – facing the Internet mafia, there is, among other things, an interview of a woman sentenced for aiding and abetting active money laundering after being trapped in an engineering social operation.
But in addition, the pyramid (process says the "snowball" or the "silver chain") is prohibited in France since 1953 (Article L 122-6 of the Code of consumption 1 ° and 2 ° paragraphs). This text was supplemented by an act of 1 February 1995 (3 ° and 4 ° paragraphs) which specifies the prohibitions on sales channels. Since that date, a company which fails to comply with this regulation and allegedly illegal practices would be condemned.
Under French law, «it is forbidden to propose a person to collect memberships or to register on a list requiring her the payment of any consideration and in him doing hope financial gains resulting from a geometric progression in the number of persons registered or recruited» (art. L. 122-6 and art. L. 122-7 of the code of consumption) and "this prohibition is subject to penalties of fine or imprisonment. »
The correctional tribunal of Albertville for example sentenced to penalties of four to ten months in prison suspended 33 Savoyards who participated in a money game akin to a Ponzi pyramid, was learned from the Prosecutor's office.
These sentences for fraud, was accompanied by fines between 4,500 and € 20,000. Four other defendants were fined with simple fines.
Penalties for the offence of fraud
First of all, it should be recalled that the prescription of the scam is acquired after a period of three years from the day of the return of the coveted thing.
The maximum penalties for fraud are:
-For natural persons: 5 years ' imprisonment, €375,000 fine and ban or confiscation of certain rights.
-For legal persons: €1.875.000 fine as well as the penalties provided for in article 131-39 of the criminal code.
The attempt is punishable by the same penalties.
The penalties are raised to seven years in prison and €750,000 fine when the scam is carried out:
-By a person vested with public authority or a public service mission, in the exercise or on the occasion of the exercise of its functions or its mission (article 313-2 – 1 ° of the criminal code);
-By a person who unduly takes the quality of a person vested with public authority or responsible for a public service mission (article 313-2 – 2 ° of the criminal code);
-By a person who appealed to the public to the issue of securities or for fundraising purposes for humanitarian or social assistance (section 313-2 – 3 ° of the criminal code);
-To the detriment of a person whose particular vulnerability, due to his age, illness, infirmity, physical or mental disability or a State of pregnancy, is apparent or known perpetrator (article 313-2 – 3 ° of the criminal code).
The penalties are raised to ten years in prison and €1,000,000 fine where fraud is committed in organized band.
This want to say that if sponsor you what-qu´un you are liable of Delia d´escroquerie is organized band, if this bleaching is.
Money laundering is to conceal funds from illegal sources (drug trafficking, theft, fraud (including pyramid selling), selling weapons, robbery, tax evasion,…) by reinvesting them in legal activity (real estate, restoration, etc.). IT
The objective of the author of money laundering is to facilitate the false justification of the origin of these sums to the authorities. In practice, money-laundering "dirty money" may appear in the form of different mechanisms, as for example the establishment of false invoices between several companies.
In France, money laundering is punishable under article 324-1 of the penal Code which provides for a sentence of 5 years in prison and a fine of € 375 000. This sanction may be increased in some cases. For example, the penalty is increased to 10 years imprisonment and 750000 euro fine in two cases: when money laundering is committed habitually or by using the facilities provided by the exercise of a professional activity and when it is committed in organized gang. For a complete point on penalties, see articles of the penal Code concerning simple laundering and aggravated laundering.
Of more specifically to the pyramids:
French law, by article L122-6 of the Code of consumption, banned pyramid schemes because it prohibited: the violation of this prohibition is, at the end of article L122-7 of the same code, punishable criminally liable to a maximum fine of 4,500 euros and/or imprisonment for one year. The offender may be, in addition, sentenced to reimburse those clients that will not be met, the sums paid by them.
The most famous simple pyramid schemes, include chains of gifts (we invite you to make a donation and to rotate the chain), or even systems of Cavalry (financial montage in which the capital of the new entrants is used to pay interest to earlier investors).
Ponzi: died in misery
Madoff: sentenced to 150 years in prison
Get easy, 300 000 vistimes sponsors continued see http://geteasy-way.eu/#new50 also http://www.lefigaro.fr/argent/2015/04/22/05010-20150422ARTFIG00140-une-arnaque-aux-investisseurs-fait-plusieurs-dizaines-de-milliers-de-victimes-en-france.php and http://www.tahiti-infos.com/Arnaque-internationale-Get-Easy-une-centaine-de-victimes-en-Polynesie_a120868.html
Other pyramids: prison for participating http://www.liberation.fr/societe/2014/02/03/prison-avec-sursis-pour-avoir-participe-a-une-pyramide-de-ponzi_977529
The largest history 21/02/2016 nearly 1 million Chinese were victims of a financial scam on a platform of loans between individuals for 7.6 billion. http://www.latribune.fr/Economie/international/chine-une-chaine-de-Ponzi-a-7-6-milliards-de-dollars-Mise-au-jour-547524.html
and for those who have forgotten to declare earnings
: Tax evasion is to escape or attempt to escape the tax by any means. The author of tax evasion can be apply tax and criminal penalties. The fact of hiding income or taxable property exposes you to tax penalties. Answer the subsequent questions and answers will be displayed automatically you are the author of a tax fraud if you deliberately use some methods to escape or attempt to escape, partly or completely, to the tax. As such, are considered as fraudulent behaviour:
- a deliberate Declaration, failure
- a voluntary concealing of property or income subject to tax,
- the Organization of insolvency,
- more generally, any manoeuvre aimed at obstructing the recovery of tax.
If the IRS detects fraudulent behavior, it can initiate criminal proceedings after the opinion of the commission of tax offences. Regardless of the tax penalties, the author of tax evasion is liable:
- €500,000 fine
- and 5 years ' imprisonment.
These sentences are increased to €2 000 000 fine and 7 years ' imprisonment when the acts were committed in organized band or grace to:
- the opening of accounts or the purchase of contracts with organizations established abroad.
- the interposition of persons or bodies established abroad, screen
- the use of a false identity from false documents (or any other false),
- a direct debit or a fictitious or artificial act abroad.
If the company does not have the permissions to sell financial products.
You are also sure to lose your job (yeah your boss does not keep a known crook) and as there is a folder in the criminal records, many professions are prohibited.
With a hole of 10 year on the CV, it will be difficult to find a job.
Do not forget that it is the loser of the trial that pays lawyers of the winner (see http://www.cidj.com/frais-de-justice-qui-paie-quoi/fin-d-un-proces-qui-paie-les-avocats-et-autres-frais-non-compris-dans-les-depens)
- If you want that your opponent will reimburse these costs, must be that your lawyer requested at the trial. Indeed, instead costs, for which the judge pronounces, it shall consider the question of justice fees if counsel requested expressly in respect of article 700 of the Code of civil procedure.
- If you are prosecuted before the criminal judge, you may be ordered to pay the victim costs counsel or bailiff that she incurred to defend (art. 475-1 of the Code of criminal procedure).
Reminder of caution l´AMF published March 12, 2014
AMF cautions public against investment offers promising exceptional yields relying, visible or otherwise, on the establishment of a system of recruitment, membership or sponsorship. Very attractive appearance, these offers are dangling high gains that are unrealistic. They usually hide's actual scams for laundering money and in most cases, in some cases, loss of the placement of departure for the saver.
This type of installation can take various forms: trading on the Forex market (via an unauthorized FOREX platform), or mail order of goods or services. The goal for these companies is to continuously recruit new members added to existing members. The latter recruited bring new funds entering, which are partly donated to the former members to gain and maintain their confidence: this is what is called a pyramid. Media and internet in particular, neighbourhood, "word of mouth": recruitment may be done in various ways.
The device lasts as long as new recruitments are possible. When it collapses, sometimes quite rapidly, members typically lose the entirety of their bet in favour, often the single initiator and his accomplices.
The AMF calls savers to the utmost vigilance and invites them to:
- Do not respond to this type of offers and do not relay them to third parties;
- In the case of fraud, victims must file a complaint and provide all possible information to the competent judicial authorities (references for money transfers, identified contacts, addresses, emails or emails, etc.).
In General, the AMF advises investors to follow the following rules before any investment:
- No commercial speech should make us forget that there is no investment offering high returns with no risk;
- Learn about the legality of the financial intermediary that offers the product by consulting the list of the establishments authorized to operate in France (http://www.amf-france.org > high-speed access > savings products approved (GECO)). To ensure that the intermediary who offers products or financial services is allowed to operate in France, you can consult the list of service providers for eligible investment (https://www.regafi.fr) or the list of permitted in category Advisor investment financial (CIF) or equity investments (PAC) (https://www.orias.fr/search) Advisor.
An intermediary not authorised is subject to criminal penalties.
To answer the questions and queries of savers, the AMF provides its site internet http://www.amf-france.org or the savings Info service 01 53 45 62 00 from Monday to Friday from 9 h to 17 h.
Institute for the financial education of the public (IEFP) provides investors with a presentation of systems of pyramid selling on its Web site: www.lafinancepourtous.com/Decryptages/Articles/Systeme-de-vente-pyramidale
To denounce (sponsors, proof of payment, site touting live Ponzis): https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/
Laisser un commentaire