- 1 Look at the difference with good sites of my investment as item: finsquare, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup
- 2 Presentation of Big dream
- 2.1 How to pluck?
- 184.108.40.206 King 150-170%.
- 220.127.116.11 No clicks to adpacks (optional to win free). Rules Repurchage 30%.
- 18.104.22.168 Starter pack: $5 expires at $7.50 (150% ROI) Bronze pack: $10 expires at $15.50 (155% ROI) Silver pack: $25 expires at $40 (160% ROI) Gold pack: $50 expires at $82.50 (165% ROI) Platinum pack: 100 expires at $170 (170% ROI)
- 2.1.1 Sponsorship.
- 2.1.2 The means of payment on the BIGrever site are:
- 3 Look at the difference with good sites of my investment as item: finsquare, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup
- 3.1 What makes me say that c´est a scam
- 3.1.1 Abnormally high earnings
- 3.1.2 No actual payment system
- 3.1.3 A model that does not sell anything
- 3.1.4 No customers:
- 3.1.5 No d´adresse, no person to whom s´adresser
- 3.1.6 n´Importe who in the world can s´enregistrer
- 3.1.7 the question we pay for what the answer is weird
- 3.1.8 A question: what purpose do we use your data?
- 3.2 What you may actually
- 3.3 Reminder of caution l´AMF published March 12, 2014
- 3.1 What makes me say that c´est a scam
- 4 Look at the difference with the good sites of my investment as item: credit.fr, bolden, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup, finsquare
BigRever is a unique marketing and advertising platform, we also offer an opportunity for you to make money with us through our revenue-sharing.
Look at the difference with good sites of my investment as item: finsquare, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup
Presentation of Big dream
The admin is called George Martin. Not d´adresse
How to pluck?
No clicks to adpacks (optional to win free).
Rules Repurchage 30%.
Starter pack: $5 expires at $7.50 (150% ROI)
Bronze pack: $10 expires at $15.50 (155% ROI)
Silver pack: $25 expires at $40 (160% ROI)
Gold pack: $50 expires at $82.50 (165% ROI)
Platinum pack: 100 expires at $170 (170% ROI)
-15% on packs of your direct referrals.
The means of payment on the BIGrever site are:
Look at the difference with good sites of my investment as item: finsquare, Lendix, crowdimo, pretup
What makes me say that c´est a scam
The system is clearly a PONZI (and therefore completely illegal). What is really dangerous for you c´est that may be you recycled l´argent mafia.
Abnormally high earnings
Gains on this revshare are abnormal.
It does even not in how long they are done! What 170% in second days, years?
No actual payment system
If it n´y not have the transfer Bank c´est for a simple reason, banks n´acceptent not turning against of l´argent Crooks, tracfin which ensures grain there. With bank transfer must be a name and l´escroc do not want to know his real name. With utopian programs, you can click on false advertisements to death for l´argent. However if one uses payza c´est above all because they are not looking.
A model that does not sell anything
In fact that actually sells that company? Who are its customers? Did you try d´acheter something concrete at home? I mean something other than packs.
He n ´y has no customers for advertising
No d´adresse, no person to whom s´adresser
They live where? They are registered at what regulatory authority? Who is the d´entreprise head? Look at everything is done to hide, even in the types questions about us or send l´argent it n´y has ever d´adresse, no bank account. And if the closed society or just the website you address that?
Frankly who gives his money to people that l´on do not know, that not have a name or headquarters? It seems not fishy?
n´Importe who in the world can s´enregistrer
No limitation even countries considered enemy of the nation? ladle
the question we pay for what the answer is weird
You pay for multiple services of advertisements according to your choice. Response in the wind therefore.
A question: what purpose do we use your data?
official answer: any information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To customize your experience
To improve our web site
To improve customer service
To process transactions (purchases and withdrawals)
To send periodic emails (about our services)
real answer: sell your data to rip off d´autres people.
What you may actually
In addition to losing your money, there are much larger risks.
The attempt to gain money from abnormal and easy way, in particular leaving manipulate (social engineering), eventually lead to getting you ripped off (419 fraud…), does not make you a victim but an accomplice.
No person shall avail itself of his own depravity.
In a very good video documentary of the 05.02.2013 – facing the Internet mafia, there is, among other things, an interview of a woman sentenced for aiding and abetting active money laundering after being trapped in an engineering social operation.
But in addition, the pyramid (process says the "snowball" or the "silver chain") is prohibited in France since 1953 (Article L 122-6 of the Code of consumption 1 ° and 2 ° paragraphs). This text was supplemented by an act of 1 February 1995 (3 ° and 4 ° paragraphs) which specifies the prohibitions on sales channels. Since that date, a company which fails to comply with this regulation and allegedly illegal practices would be condemned.
Under French law, «it is forbidden to propose a person to collect memberships or to register on a list requiring her the payment of any consideration and in him doing hope financial gains resulting from a geometric progression in the number of persons registered or recruited» (art. L. 122-6 and art. L. 122-7 of the code of consumption) and "this prohibition is subject to penalties of fine or imprisonment. »
The correctional tribunal of Albertville for example sentenced to penalties of four to ten months in prison suspended 33 Savoyards who participated in a money game akin to a Ponzi pyramid, was learned from the Prosecutor's office.
These sentences for fraud, was accompanied by fines between 4,500 and € 20,000. Four other defendants were fined with simple fines.
Penalties for the offence of fraud
First of all, it should be recalled that the prescription of the scam is acquired after a period of three years from the day of the return of the coveted thing.
The maximum penalties for fraud are:
-For natural persons: 5 years ' imprisonment, €375,000 fine and ban or confiscation of certain rights.
-For legal persons: €1.875.000 fine as well as the penalties provided for in article 131-39 of the criminal code.
The attempt is punishable by the same penalties.
The penalties are raised to seven years in prison and €750,000 fine when the scam is carried out:
-By a person vested with public authority or a public service mission, in the exercise or on the occasion of the exercise of its functions or its mission (article 313-2 – 1 ° of the criminal code);
-By a person who unduly takes the quality of a person vested with public authority or responsible for a public service mission (article 313-2 – 2 ° of the criminal code);
-By a person who appealed to the public to the issue of securities or for fundraising purposes for humanitarian or social assistance (section 313-2 – 3 ° of the criminal code);
-To the detriment of a person whose particular vulnerability, due to his age, illness, infirmity, physical or mental disability or a State of pregnancy, is apparent or known perpetrator (article 313-2 – 3 ° of the criminal code).
The penalties are raised to ten years in prison and €1,000,000 fine where fraud is committed in organized band.
This want to say that if sponsor you what-qu´un you are liable of Delia d´escroquerie is organized band, if this bleaching is.
Custody can be extended "as an exceptional measure" up to 96 hours, a search outside of legal hours (after 9 pm and before 6 a.m.), wiretaps or video recordings made without the knowledge of the persons concerned.
Money laundering is to conceal funds from illegal sources (drug trafficking, theft, fraud (including pyramid selling), selling weapons, robbery, tax evasion,…) by reinvesting them in legal activity (real estate, restoration, etc.). IT
The objective of the author of money laundering is to facilitate the false justification of the origin of these sums to the authorities. In practice, money-laundering "dirty money" may appear in the form of different mechanisms, as for example the establishment of false invoices between several companies.
In France, money laundering is punishable under article 324-1 of the penal Code which provides for a sentence of 5 years in prison and a fine of € 375 000. This sanction may be increased in some cases. For example, the penalty is increased to 10 years imprisonment and 750000 euro fine in two cases: when money laundering is committed habitually or by using the facilities provided by the exercise of a professional activity and when it is committed in organized gang. For a complete point on penalties, see articles of the penal Code concerning simple laundering and aggravated laundering.
Of more specifically to the pyramids:
French law, by article L122-6 of the Code of consumption, banned pyramid schemes because it prohibited: the violation of this prohibition is, at the end of article L122-7 of the same code, punishable criminally liable to a maximum fine of 4,500 euros and/or imprisonment for one year. The offender may be, in addition, sentenced to reimburse those clients that will not be met, the sums paid by them.
The most famous simple pyramid schemes, include chains of gifts (we invite you to make a donation and to rotate the chain), or even systems of Cavalry (financial montage in which the capital of the new entrants is used to pay interest to earlier investors).
Ponzi: died in misery
Madoff: sentenced to 150 years in prison
Get easy, 300 000 vistimes sponsors continued see http://geteasy-way.eu/#new50 also http://www.lefigaro.fr/argent/2015/04/22/05010-20150422ARTFIG00140-une-arnaque-aux-investisseurs-fait-plusieurs-dizaines-de-milliers-de-victimes-en-france.php and http://www.tahiti-infos.com/Arnaque-internationale-Get-Easy-une-centaine-de-victimes-en-Polynesie_a120868.html
Other pyramids: prison for participating http://www.liberation.fr/societe/2014/02/03/prison-avec-sursis-pour-avoir-participe-a-une-pyramide-de-ponzi_977529
The largest history 21/02/2016 nearly 1 million Chinese were victims of a financial scam on a platform of loans between individuals for 7.6 billion. http://www.latribune.fr/Economie/international/chine-une-chaine-de-Ponzi-a-7-6-milliards-de-dollars-Mise-au-jour-547524.html
and for those who have forgotten to declare earnings
: Tax evasion is to escape or attempt to escape the tax by any means. The author of tax evasion can be apply tax and criminal penalties. The fact of hiding income or taxable property exposes you to tax penalties. Answer the subsequent questions and answers will be displayed automatically you are the author of a tax fraud if you deliberately use some methods to escape or attempt to escape, partly or completely, to the tax. As such, are considered as fraudulent behaviour:
- a deliberate Declaration, failure
- a voluntary concealing of property or income subject to tax,
- the Organization of insolvency,
- more generally, any manoeuvre aimed at obstructing the recovery of tax.
If the IRS detects fraudulent behavior, it can initiate criminal proceedings after the opinion of the commission of tax offences. Regardless of the tax penalties, the author of tax evasion is liable:
- €500,000 fine
- and 5 years ' imprisonment.
These sentences are increased to €2 000 000 fine and 7 years ' imprisonment when the acts were committed in organized band or grace to:
- the opening of accounts or the purchase of contracts with organizations established abroad.
- the interposition of persons or bodies established abroad, screen
- the use of a false identity from false documents (or any other false),
- a direct debit or a fictitious or artificial act abroad.
If the company does not have the permissions to sell financial products.
You are also sure to lose your job (yeah your boss does not keep a known crook) and as there is a folder in the criminal records, many professions are prohibited.
With a hole of 10 year on the CV, it will be difficult to find a job.
Do not forget that it is the loser of the trial that pays lawyers of the winner (see http://www.cidj.com/frais-de-justice-qui-paie-quoi/fin-d-un-proces-qui-paie-les-avocats-et-autres-frais-non-compris-dans-les-depens)
- If you want that your opponent will reimburse these costs, must be that your lawyer requested at the trial. Indeed, instead costs, for which the judge pronounces, it shall consider the question of justice fees if counsel requested expressly in respect of article 700 of the Code of civil procedure.
- If you are prosecuted before the criminal judge, you may be ordered to pay the victim costs counsel or bailiff that she incurred to defend (art. 475-1 of the Code of criminal procedure).
Reminder of caution l´AMF published March 12, 2014
AMF cautions public against investment offers promising exceptional yields relying, visible or otherwise, on the establishment of a system of recruitment, membership or sponsorship. Very attractive appearance, these offers are dangling high gains that are unrealistic. They usually hide's actual scams for laundering money and in most cases, in some cases, loss of the placement of departure for the saver.
This type of installation can take various forms: trading on the Forex market (via an unauthorized FOREX platform), or mail order of goods or services. The goal for these companies is to continuously recruit new members added to existing members. The latter recruited bring new funds entering, which are partly donated to the former members to gain and maintain their confidence: this is what is called a pyramid. Media and internet in particular, neighbourhood, "word of mouth": recruitment may be done in various ways.
The device lasts as long as new recruitments are possible. When it collapses, sometimes quite rapidly, members typically lose the entirety of their bet in favour, often the single initiator and his accomplices.
The AMF calls savers to the utmost vigilance and invites them to:
- Do not respond to this type of offers and do not relay them to third parties;
- In the case of fraud, victims must file a complaint and provide all possible information to the competent judicial authorities (references for money transfers, identified contacts, addresses, emails or emails, etc.).
In General, the AMF advises investors to follow the following rules before any investment:
- No commercial speech should make us forget that there is no investment offering high returns with no risk;
- Learn about the legality of the financial intermediary that offers the product by consulting the list of the establishments authorized to operate in France (http://www.amf-france.org > high-speed access > savings products approved (GECO)). To ensure that the intermediary who offers products or financial services is allowed to operate in France, you can consult the list of service providers for eligible investment (https://www.regafi.fr) or the list of permitted in category Advisor investment financial (CIF) or equity investments (PAC) (https://www.orias.fr/search) Advisor.
An intermediary not authorised is subject to criminal penalties.
To answer the questions and queries of savers, the AMF provides its site internet http://www.amf-france.org or the savings Info service 01 53 45 62 00 from Monday to Friday from 9 h to 17 h.
Institute for the financial education of the public (IEFP) provides investors with a presentation of systems of pyramid selling on its Web site: www.lafinancepourtous.com/Decryptages/Articles/Systeme-de-vente-pyramidale
To denounce (sponsors, proof of payment, site touting live Ponzis): https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/