- 0.1 Holder
- 0.2 Duration
- 0.3 Payments
- 0.4 Remuneration
- 0.5 Availability
- 0.6 Taxation
- 0.7 FAQ
- 0.7.1 Who can open a LDD?
- 0.7.2 Is it possible to have a LDD in joint account?
- 0.7.3 How does the DDL?
- 0.7.4 How does biweekly earnings?
- 0.7.5 What is a "payment limit"?
- 0.7.6 What is RIB RICE RIP?
- 0.7.7 Can we get to the LDD rib?
- 0.7.8 Levy/direct debit transfer (pay) on a LDD
- 0.7.9 If I'm underage?
- 0.7.10 Use of funds, or what is the booklet of sustainable development?
- 0.8 other sources
- 1 According to wikipedia
- Any taxpayer, physical person, having his tax domicile in France.
- A single booklet sustainable development by taxpayer, at Société Générale, or in another institution (two for a couple).
- No joint account opening.
Open an account boursorama
- Regular, monthly or quarterly payment for a minimum amount of: 45 EUR according to Bank.
- Payment ceiling: capitalized 12 000 EUR, excluding interest (before 2012 less €6,000 including interest).
- Minimum balance: No.
- Minimum payment: most institutions require the sum of €15.
- 0.75 %(1) net per year.
- Calculation of interest biweekly.
- Interest capitalized on 31 December and credited early January.
- A monthly statement is sent to you once your account has worked in the past month.
- A record is systematically sent to you in January, with the annual interest capitalized.
Who can open a LDD?
Is it possible to have a LDD in joint account?
It is not possible to open a joint account or group account LDD.
How does the DDL?
How does biweekly earnings?
What is a "payment limit"?
EUR 50 is there will not be credited since the ceiling is EUR 12 000. You can then ask the sum of €20 to be paid on your HDD, and that your future payments are assigned to another account. Your agency Advisor will be able to present you all the possibilities of savings that are available to you.
What is RIB RICE RIP?
Can we get to the LDD rib?
Levy/direct debit transfer (pay) on a LDD
The domiciliations of transfers are prohibited in account agreements that I read. A LDD can be supplied only in cash or by transfer from the account of the holder of the record.
If I'm underage?
A LDD can be opened for a minor but he can freely withdraw the amounts contained therein until the age 16, except opposition of their representative legal.
Use of funds, or what is the booklet of sustainable development?
Definition and functioning of the LDD
Operation of the LDD
According to wikipedia
It's a savings account to view created to raise funds for the financing of energy-saving work in old buildings, it is also used for the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Since the , it replaces the codevi ("industrial development account") booklet 1. It has the advantage to be totally region (net of taxes and social security contributions).
Any natural person having his tax domicile in France is eligible for a booklet of sustainable development, capped at €12,000 (excluding interest capitalisation) since October 1 20123.
A single booklet of sustainable development can be opened by taxpayer or one for each of the spouses or partners bound by a Covenant civil solidarity (pacs), subject to a common tax (two booklets of maximum sustainable development by tax household) 4.
Payments are free. No minimum balance is required legally, but the Bank may impose a (often €10 or €15). Today, its ceiling of €6,000 until September 30, 2012, is set at €12,000. The capital remains available at all times.
Interest is calculated per fortnight, according to the principle, in France, in regulated booklets (payments have a value applied the first day of the next fortnight, withdrawals, the last day of the previous fortnight).
The amounts collected are intended to finance investments of SMEs ('loans codevi') in the secondary sector according to specific criteria (French companies, less than 80 M turnover €…) and the work of energy saving for individuals. This resource is also used to finance, within the limit of 10%, the development of communities in support of SMEs.
Account for industrial development
The account for the money or industrial development was established in 1983 (Act No. 83-607 of 8 July 1983). It was a savings product distributed by all the banks on the french territory and was totally tax-free. He was part of savings products, the terms are directly fixed by the State ("administered savings"). October 10, 2006, Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin announced an increase in the ceiling of the Codevi of between € 4 600 and € 6,000 and the extension of the use of the Codevi resources to the financing of equipment for saving energy and renewables to destination of individuals and eligible for the tax credit targeted on the equipment creating the LDD.
In August 2012, the Government announced an increase in the ceiling of the LDD. Ceiling of €12,000 in force on 01/10/2012 set by Decree No. 2012-1056 published in the OJ on 19 September 2012.
Libretto by sustainable development
Since the the codevi is replaced by sustainable development booklet (LDD) and keep the same financial characteristics than its predecessor. Banks can darted this savings for the financing of equipment for energy savings in the homes of individuals.
Text of law
- Law No. 96-209 of 14 March 1996 to extend to local authorities and their groupings, access to loans from funds deposited on accounts for industrial development in order to support the development or the establishment of small and medium-sized enterprises and to create an obligation to provide information on the use of these funds (O.G No. 68 of March 20, 1996 page 4257)
Notes and references
- n all regulatory provisions, references to the account for industrial development as well as those relating to the codevi are replaced by the reference to sustainable development booklet. ', Article 5 of the Decree n ° 2007-161 of February 6, 2007 relating to the sustainable development bookl[archive]et, Légifrance i
- Read the press release of the Caisse des dépôts [archive] ↑
- Article D221-103 of the monetary and financial code, modified by Decree n ° 2012-1057 September 18, 2012 carrying double the ceiling of the sustainable development booklet [archive]
- Savings in the short term: booklet of sustainable developmen[archive]t on service – public.fr